We cannot stress enough how important it is to keep the wicks trimmed on our candles (as well as any others you buy). This reduces soot and doesn't cause the flame to flicker wildly, and extends the life of the candle.
- Do not burn candles unattended.
- Burn on a flat heat resistant surface and away from flammable items.
- Keep children and pets away from burning candle.
- Do not touch hot, liquid wax.
- Keep wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches or other debris
- Limit the burn time of your candle to 4-6 hrs maximum to prevent the glass from overheating.
- Do not light the candle when less than 1/4" of wax remains
OTHER CANDLE INFO:
Our candles are designed to scent an average sized room. If the area where it is at is very large and open the fragrance may not be very strong.
We fragrance our candles with the maximum recommended amount of fragrance oils suggested by the manufacturer. Some fragrances are simply stronger than others. If you feel the scent is too light, the room might be too large for our size candle. Try putting it in a smaller room or by add'l candles.
Sometimes you get used to the scent and can no longer smell it as strongly. Just step outside for a bit, take a few deep breaths of fresh air and go back into the room where the candle is - chances are you will be able to smell it again.